So I think I’m going to change it up a bit today and I’m going to work backwards and start from 10… then you have to read all the way to the bottom to find out my favourite movie! 😂 I know cheeky right 😘
So lets begin:
10. MAMA MIA the movie – this is definitely a movie that had to be on my top 10 list maybe a little lower but it definitely had to be on the list as it is such an uplifting movie and obviously all the songs are abba songs which are awsome.
9. Bridesmaids – I love this movie it is just hilarious from start to finish and it has some really good actresses in it but one of my favourites is Melissa McCarthy I love her in everything she is just so good at her job.
8. Guardians of the galaxy volume 2 – this is mainly on the list because I love baby Groot I just think he is so cute but so funny but so is the film.
7. The Holiday – If you haven’t watched this movie then where have you been I know it’s a Christmas movie but it’s a really good movie with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz I love that they come from two different worlds but are bought together through heartache but find happiness in each others lives.
6. Lilo and Stitch – of course this made the list because well it’s a Disney Movie and in typical Disney fashion they touch on all emotions and I love the freindship Lilo and Stitch end up having after she is bullied and left out.
5. All The Santa Claus Movies – as soon as December comes around (ok maybe November) this is the first Christmas movie that is played in our house.
4. MAMA MIA here we go again! – I saw this recently and I loved it!! (I did a review on it further down my blog ) I am going to say I think it is actually better than the 1st movie.
3. Paddington bear 2 – well I mean it’s a movie about an adorable bear that ends up in jail for something he didn’t do and then makes friends with all the prisoners who along with his family help catch the real bad guy. It’s a feel good film for sure well inbetween the sad parts.
2. Miracle on 34th street – but it has to be the original well not the black and white one but the colour version with the little girl who played Matilda. This is another must watch at Christmas movie because I just love how the whole of NYC gets behind santa and the big corporate company thats all about money looses out.
1. The Lion King – this is my ultimate movie nothing has and probably never will come before the lion king. I love everything about it , the animation, the story and of course the music that is why it is my number one movie.
Thanks for reading. What is your favourite movie? Leave your answer in the comments below.