Some days are just bad days! and all you want to do is escape but unfortunately when it is your mind that is causing it you don’t have that luxury.
As I really enjoy listening to music because music can put into words how you are feeling even when you can’t and that is why I love music so much.
Here are the songs that are on my emergency playlist. If you want to use it feel free, but I think it is a good thing to have on your phone incase you just need to escape from the real world.
1. Stitches – Shawn Mendes
2. Anywhere – Rita Ora
3. Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
4. This is me – Keala Settle
5. Hakuna Matata — Max Casella
6. Youngblood – 5 seconds of summer
7. What About Us – Pink
8. Perfect Duet – (Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé)
9. Happier – Ed Sheeran
10. Supermarket Flowers – Ed Sheeran
11. Lonely Together – Avicii (feat Rita Ora)
12. How Far I’ll Go – Auli’i Cravalho
13. One Of Us – Amanda Seyfried & Dominic Cooper
14. Shotgun – George Ezra
15. All I Am – Jess Gylnne
16. Let Her Go – Passenger
17. Promises – Calvin Harris (feat Sam Smith)
18. Happier – Marshmello & Bastille
19. If You’re Over Me – Years and Years
20. Better Now – Post Malone
21. no tears left to cry – Ariana Grande
22. In My Blood – Shawn Mendes
That is my emergency playlist. I tend to add to it when I hear songs that speaks to me or to a certain mood that I have.
So maybe my list seems slightly random but for me these are the songs I choose to listen to on my bad days.
What is one song you like to listen to on your bad days?
Thanks for reading!!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog