I feel like my blog has been a little deep in my past few posts so I thought I would lighten the mood with my top ten songs that mean more to me now that I am a mummy.
I am going to start with the ones that mean the most to me now to the ones that still have meaning but not as much.
1. Rockabye – Clean Bandit (feat Sean Paul, Anne-Marie) This song just speaks to me as a mother because I would do anything for Milly to make sure she has good life and that is exactly what this song is about. Well to me that’s what it is about.
2. Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses. In general I am not a massive fan of Guns N’ Roses but this song is an exception as it is all about not wanting your child to be unhappy.
3.You’ll Be In My Heart – Phil Collins I mean you just have to listen to this song and as a parent it just speaks to you. I love this song.
4. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri I loved this song before motherhood but after becoming a mummy the lyrics just became quite special to me for some reason.
5.You Are Not Alone – Michael Jackson I mean of course this song is on my list I never want Milly to feel that she is alone when she needs me the most no matter how far apart we are I will always be there for her.
6. How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding. Well the title says it all dosen’t it. So it’s a must for the list.
7.Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers Milly is my little ray of sunshine so when she is gone there Ain’t no sunshine 🙈😂 sorry I just had to.
8. All I Am – Jess Glynne I really like this song and it is true Milly is all I am.
9. Sweetest Devotion – Adele This should probably be closer to the top as it describes Mine and Milly’s relationship over the past two years.
10. How Far I’ll GO – Auli’i Graham To be honest I just like this song and Moana came out when me and Milly was just starting to bond so I suppose that is why we have that connection to that song.
So that is it for my top 10 songs that now mean more to me now I am a mummy. What is Yours ? Leave answer in comments below or above I’m not certain where the comment button is lol.
Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed my post don’t forget to subscribe to my little blog.