I know recently my posts haven’t been the nicest to read but you can’t really blame me for that. So I thought today’s blog post I would change it up as it is December and we really need to be getting into the Christmas spirit… hope this helps!
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey This is my number one song for Christmas time.
2. Santa Clause is coming to town – Bruce Springsteen . If you haven’t listened to Springsteen’s version of this song then you are totally missing out. Make it your goal this Christmas to listen to this version you won’t regret it!
3. Merry Christmas Everyone – Slade I love this song it is one of the best in my opinion !
4. Do They Know It’s Christmas Time – Band Aid I know this song has a sad message but it is a great song to sing and dance to (do you agree?)
5. Happy Xmas (war is over) – John Lennon Another song that has to be on my Christmas playlist every year. It’s not cher until you’ve listened to this song at least once.
6. Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt I find this song makes you dance around the room thinking you are some sort of sexy supermodel or is that just me? 😂😂
7. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Perry Como This is played in every shop you visit over the holidays, on every Christmas movie you will watch but yet I still love it… I guess I could Brainwashed but you have to admit it is still a great song!
8. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee If you don’t dance to this song at Christmas time there must be something wrong with you 😂 or me because when this song comes on I just have to dance!
9. Last Christmas – Wham! – Another classic that is a must have on your Christmas playlist! I guess it’s a little sad but most Christmas songs are they are just written well!
10. Step Into Christmas – Elton John Another great song but no suprise as it is written and sung by Elton John!
As you can see I like like the old Christmas Songs the best! Who dosen’t tho?
What is your all time favourite Christmas song?
Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog so you never miss out on one of my posts 😘😘
Love to you all